The course is welcoming to those who have completed
their 10th standard. (If you have not finished school, we will consider if you are good
in Basic English & Mathematics)
All students who have applied must attend an interview and assessment process to determine the suitability of each candidate to pursue a career in hairdressing, and only those students with the necessary qualities as assessed by TEAM AAKAARAA will continue to pursue the course.
- All students who have applied must attend an interview and assessment process to determine the suitability of each candidate to pursue a career in hairdressing.
- Not all applicants will consider suitable. While a career in hairdressing can be incredibly gratifying, it is also a demanding and at times stressful profession and requires commitment, dedication, and a strong will to succeed.
- Only those students with the necessary qualities as assessed by TEAM AAKAARAA will continue to pursue the course.
Our education curriculum will motivate and encourage our student, by giving skills that link directly to the individual expert. Especially we designed our courses according to the client’s requirement & all levels of experience and applicable to the demands of modern salon essentials. Our education aim is to giving your individual excellent, and with the beginning learner to teacher proportions, you will reap instant rewards from your new skills. We concentrated on creating confidence, technical superiority, and creativity. Our courses will be continuously developing to bring the best in hairdressing education to you. It is our commitment to your personal and professional growth. Students will assess at the completion of each level. They will not allow moving to the next level until they have reached the set level of proficiency. Registrants who do not fulfill the requirements or who fail to achieve the expected standards and set milestones will ask to discontinue. They either may drop out voluntarily or will be request to leave
Learners will be required to scrutinize/observe senior staff working on hair cutting and coloring. This intensive training will give them a valuable insight into cutting, styling and coloring methods. Learners will extend here studies & an observation to the end of their education and will join with the senior team on aspects of the various techniques that they may not understand or appreciate.
Level 1: 8 weeks
- Social skills
- Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology.
- Hair growth cycle Hair & scalp disorders.
- Health and Safety.
- Product’s introduction.
- Tools Introduction.
- Hairdressing Introduction (Shampooing, cutting basics, Hair coloring – basics).
- Customer consultation.
- Reception duties Business Management.
Level 2: 8 weeks
- Client consultation.
- Hairdressing- models to practice shampooing, basic.
- Cutting techniques.
- Hair coloring – Basic applications & techniques.
- Product knowledge.
- Setting Retail knowledge.
- Up styling.
Level-3: 8 weeks
Progression Practical Learning
- Advanced cutting techniques.
- Advanced color techniques.
- Off-site hair styling experience – fashion shows, and charity events.